0 Likes
(@slthompson)
Topic starter

I'm getting the following when importing the xml file into my database:

Error
SQL query:
USE `combu_addons`
MySQL said: 
#1044 - Access denied for user 'cpses_baor6zseuz'@'localhost' to database 'combu_addons'

There isn't a combu_addons table in the combu database, is something missing?

Sean

Posted : 26/06/2019 3:08 pm
Topic Tags
(@skaredcreations)
Prominent Member Admin

I see there is 'combu_addons' in the files setup_database.xml of both Forum and Issue Tracker addons, I will see if I can fix this in their next updates, for now you could edit those files and replace the database name in the line where you see: '<pma:database name="combu_addons"....>'.

FRANCESCO CROCETTI @ SKARED CREATIONS

Posted : 26/06/2019 5:15 pm
(@slthompson)
Topic starter

I changed it to '<pma:database name="myserver_mydb-name"....>' and it imported correctly, for anyone else that has this issue.

Really need an install script for updating the existing Combu database and include a method for any prefixes that needed to be added.

Sean

Posted : 26/06/2019 6:49 pm
(@skaredcreations)
Prominent Member Admin

How did you import the add-on table? The pages at /_setup should have theoretically done this for you, may be you imported with phpMyAdmin instead?

Posted : 28/06/2019 10:44 am
(@slthompson)
Topic starter

Yes, I imported it through phpMysql.

Sean

Posted : 28/06/2019 11:30 am
(@skaredcreations)
Prominent Member Admin

Ah ok, that was why you had the issue above, if you had used /_setup (and select the addon from the dropdown list) then you shouldn't have had any issue and it should take care of any database prefix you had in your config.php (the same page where you created the tables, unless you used phpMyAdmin for the main tables too).

Posted : 28/06/2019 11:35 am
(@slthompson)
Topic starter

Oh... I had removed the _setup folder after I set up combu, didn't understand it need to be there and would find the add-on xml... understand now. TY

Sean

Posted : 28/06/2019 11:40 am
(@skaredcreations)
Prominent Member Admin

Yes you should delete /_setup for security reason after you have done with setup, creations etc. Anyway running on phpMyAdmin is fine too, just it needs you to make changes to the XML file and include database name and eventually table prefixes yourself (as we did earlier here).

Posted : 28/06/2019 11:47 am
(@slthompson)
Topic starter

Ok, thank you.

Sean

Posted : 28/06/2019 12:04 pm
Share: