0 Likes
(@khrys)
Topic starter

Hi. I am testing your solution for (mainly):

• Register User
  • Login
  • Leaderboard
  • Achievements

I am starting with the Registration and the Login process. I got it working, but as I am integrating your solution with another I am having some difficulties (I am kinda new to all this Unity, PHP and C# stuff).

I am using the ComboDemo scene to make all the adaptations to the game I am building (actually restyling), and I got kinda stuck when I tried to show the panel of the game after login. I saw in the Demo asset that there is a field for Panel Menu, but does it only accept assets with animator component? I kinda got stick in all this animations because the game I am restyling already has some animations to show the assets...

So, I tried to see the function that the login button does and i couldnt find the CombuDemo.UserLogin inside the CombuDemo.cs... Sorry but can you point me to the right direction?

Thanks

Posted : 11/05/2019 12:39 am
(@skaredcreations)
Prominent Member Admin

Hi,

the demo scenes use the component CombuDemoPanel attached to the gameobjects of the panels to run the open/close animations through an Animator component attached to those gameobjects (the open/close animations used are inside /Combu/Demo/Animations). Also all CombuDemo* scene scripts are inheriting from CombuDemoScene, where you'll find the methods for login/logout and Start.

Since you're restyling an already existing app with its own UI, I'd suggest you to create UI panels following your app's logic and UI stuff for authenticating/registering/etc. The Combu code is pretty easy and straightforward to write (I usually have a splashscreen scene with the CombuManager prefab and a script with Start coroutine yielding until CombuManager.isInitialized before loading the menu screen; in the menu screen I have a script checking if CombuManager.localUser.authenticated to show the login or menu user authenticated screen).

Here is some useful links from the documentation regarding the functions you're looking for:

FRANCESCO CROCETTI @ SKARED CREATIONS

Posted : 11/05/2019 9:47 am
Share: