PHP Session save di...

Notifications
Clear all

PHP Session save directory does not exist ()

7 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@joemellis)
Topic starter

hi, we recently upgraded our server to Combu Server/Client 3.0.11,

the server is running as expected and we can communicate with it via our app, the issue we have is when we try to access the 

http://www.mydomain.com/combu/admin/, we see this error in red "PHP Session save directory does not exist ()", we have not altered any files on the server,

can you give me a nudge in the right direction to remove the error and regain access to our combu admin panel?

many thanks

Posted : 29/01/2018 4:28 pm
(@skaredcreations)
Prominent Member Admin

This can happen when you have just installed Apache and/or PHP on a new server machine, check out the file php.ini and search the value of session.save_path (the path set here must exist, or change it to what ever path you want to be used for the PHP session files).

FRANCESCO CROCETTI @ SKARED CREATIONS

Posted : 29/01/2018 9:46 pm
(@joemellis)
Topic starter

perfect, that was indeed the issue, many thanks for the quick reply

Posted : 30/01/2018 12:23 pm
(@silverddx)

Hi, I'm getting the same issue, but I can't get rid of it.

I guess I don't understand what to do with the path once I found it in the php.ini file ?

Posted : 12/02/2020 3:34 pm
(@skaredcreations)
Prominent Member Admin

@silverddx the path set as value of session.save_path in you php.ini must exist and be readable&writable to your web server user.

FRANCESCO CROCETTI @ SKARED CREATIONS

Posted : 16/02/2020 11:52 am
 djg
(@djg)

Hey So i had this error and contact my hosting provider Tsohost.com They added a php.ini file to my site directory and created a new folder for the saved sessions. the php.ini file points to this folder for the path. So it hasn't resolved anything and wondering if you could shed some light on what i could try to get this resolved. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Just as a note: I have in the mean time disabled the sessions check in the index.php file. This enables me to logon as normal and fixes the problem! My i ask if this will cause any ongoing issues? or is it ok to just leave the sessions check commented out

Many thanks

Daniel

Posted : 31/05/2020 8:27 pm
(@fren2y)

Hello,

It seems to me that I have already tried everything that is described elsewhere,

but I cannot get into the admin again. writes PHP Session save directory does not exist () error.

CentOS7, VestaCP

Please, help!

Posted : 08/01/2021 11:01 am
Share: