Notifications
Clear all

Demo scene doesn't connect

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@chocolatemilk)
Topic starter

I have a weird bug where my own scene has no problem connecting to combu but when I try to connect using the demo scene it gets stuck at trying to connect to the server. Both scenes have the same exact combu settings(app ID, key, address, etc). It used to work on both scenes when I started my project but not anymore. I'm thinking it might be a config setting on the server that I changed but not sure. 

Something else that I found  weird was that users created in the demo scene could not authenticate inside my scene and vice versa.

Any idea what might be causing this? It's not a show stopper but I'd like to understand because I feel I'm missing something that might bite me in the butt later...

Posted : 02/04/2020 5:28 am
(@chocolatemilk)
Topic starter

oops sorry. This is the wrong forum section. Should go in Combu client/server.

Posted : 02/04/2020 5:11 pm
(@skaredcreations)
Prominent Member Admin

If Url, Use Stage flag, AppSecret and AppId are the same in both scenes then there's no reason that one of them connects/authenticates and not the other one. The only reason I can think about is the "Use Stage" flag... Try to activate the flag "Log Debug Info" and verify that both scenes are accessing to the same URL.

PS: I'm going to move this topic to the correct forum 😉

FRANCESCO CROCETTI @ SKARED CREATIONS

Posted : 02/04/2020 5:19 pm
(@chocolatemilk)
Topic starter

Okay I was just stupid. There was no log so I realized connect on awake was turned off.........

Thanks for the help! Great product btw

Posted : 02/04/2020 5:41 pm
Share: