Error creating the ...

Notifications
Clear all

Error creating the default admin account (SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'combu.adminaccount' doesn't exist)

8 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
(@simonyu)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Hi

Yesterday night ,everything is normal,

THis morning ,I  can not  access the combu , but I can  ping my  server IP well,(also,I can access the combu in another  server ,)

then I try to access  the URL http://mydomain/combu/,but failed again , 

The page show  as picture "Error creating the default admin account (SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'combu.adminaccount' doesn't exist)"

Please relpy me as soon as possible , 

My game will be released  these day , this problem really  make me delay my plan.....

Posted : 19/03/2024 4:37 am
(@simonyu)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

about 2 weeks ago, I  exported the Mysql data from old server ,and import to this  new server, everything is ok in this weeks,   but  the problem  happens just this morning, I  did not change anything from yesterday night,

I try to restart the server or restart the XAMPP ,but the problem is still on,

I  am worried   if Mysql data   could be recovered,  

if I  run the server for serveral months ,suddenly  this problem happened ,   if the data are gone or bad , all the players will be angery about my game.....

This post was modified 4 months ago by simon

Posted : 19/03/2024 4:47 am
(@simonyu)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

The game log  show [COMBU 2024-03-19 10:46:30] Failed connection to Combu server: HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden

so should I reinstall XAMPP  and all config about combu??

This post was modified 4 months ago by simon

Posted : 19/03/2024 4:52 am
(@skaredcreations)
Prominent Member Admin

The error is pretty clear, it seems that the tables don't exist in the database specified in the configuration. Did you verify that the database and tables exist (including the correct lettercase naming and table name prefix that you have set in the config)?

The tables (and their fields) must be correctly named (for example "Account" and not "account"), if they're not (it may happen on Windows machine running MySql) then you need to enable the case-sensitive option on your new MySql server (lower_case_table_names=2 under the section [mysqld] in my.ini) as I described in the documentation here for MySql on Windows machines.

FRANCESCO CROCETTI @ SKARED CREATIONS

Posted : 19/03/2024 10:20 am
(@simonyu)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

@skaredcreations  THe problem is , I  set  all config 2 weeks ago,and  I've used this server every day  from 2 weeks ago ,  everything is normal in this server , and just This morning ,  THis error appear,

Posted : 19/03/2024 11:29 am
(@skaredcreations)
Prominent Member Admin

Well, this is strange. I'll contact you privately by email, there's no reason for the application to stop working unless something happened on the system (meanwhile check also the disk free space, if it's a VPS/private server).

Posted : 19/03/2024 12:02 pm
(@simonyu)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

@skaredcreations *****   You can use this

EDIT BY @skaredcreations: removed the email address for security reason

Posted : 19/03/2024 12:16 pm
(@skaredcreations)
Prominent Member Admin

I had already sent a message to the email address associated to your account, anyway I've now forwarded the message to the address that you wrote in your post (I edited your post and removed the address for security reason).

Posted : 19/03/2024 12:22 pm
Share: